*Top* 6 Google Play Alternatives to Download Free Android Apps!

Last Updated on 5th OCTOBER, 2017

Top 6 Google Play Store Alternatives

Google Play Store is an electronic software distribution service operated and developed by Google. It is an official application store for android operating system, allowing users to browse and download applications which are developed with the Android Software Development kit and published through Google. Google Play Store also serves as a digital media store ,offering music, movies, television programs, books and games. There are numerous applications available in the google play store, but the drawback is that not all the applications available in the store are free of cost. Presently, 60% of the android applications available in the play store are free for downloading, whereas the remaining 40% of the android applications are paid applications.
Some applications available in the store offers both the free and the premium version. In such applications, you can try a free version of the app and then if the user likes the app, the user can get the premium version of it. The premium version of the application offers the best quality of the application and also provides the user with many additional features.
But, the main scenario occurs when the user wants to download a paid application for free!

Best Google Play Alternatives

So, in this article we will provide our users the best 6 alternatives for google play store to get paid apps for free.
The following are the 6 best alternatives :

1) BLACKMART (Download)

Blackmart is a market alternative to the google play store for the devices using android operating system.
From Blackmart, user can download many applications without the need of having a google account or any kind of registration.
This market is very simple to use. It offers many exciting features which allows the android users to download many applications for free. There is no trials or tests, a complete application is available for download.
There are no limitations with the applications available in the market. The user just need to download the application and use it for free.

2) 1MOBILE MARKET (Download)

1Mobile Market is a free android store. It offers the easiest way to download the best Android apps. The new applications are added manually in the store. Some paid apps are also available in the store. This store offers various tabs like categories and sub categories features like Local Top, Local New, Global Top and Global New. These tabs and categories are not available in any other android store.

3) MOBOGENIE MARKET (Download)

Mobogenie is an ultimate android application store which is full with free apps and games. This store is extremely easy to use and is user friendly. The special feature of this application is that it offers many other features than just premium applications. This application allows the user to download youtube videos to their devices without downloading any additional software. It also provides its users with backup and restore option, where the user can backup and restore their important data in their phones and also can backup online on cloud.

4) GETAPK MARKET (Download)

GetAPK market is one of the application store that allow the users to download direct APKs of the popular applications and games. It also provide user with many paid apps for free. It also allows the user to download any app or game free from the browser without downloading the market. This can be done using getAPK official website. Many newly updated apps and games are available in this market.

5) 4SHARED( Free/Pro) (Download)

4Shared is a free user friendly application. It enables the user to access and manage files in their personal secure cloud storage at 4shared, with free 15 GB of space. All the user have to do is to make an account on 4Shared, to use this application. The user can store as well as share their files with others on 4shared. It is a legal application and available easily.

6) 9Apps APK for Android (Download)

9Apps is one of the most popular and widely used app store which let’s you download free android apps, games, ringtones, wallpaper and a lot more. It offers a variety of apps and wide range of categories make it very useful for anyone whose is searching for best apps. The size of this app is just 2.3 MB, and being such a small sized app, this app has got a lot to offer it’s users. We recommend 9Apps apk for our users as it is best and we ourselves use it.
Incoming searches:
google play alternative
android app store alternative
third party android app store
free app stores for android